Knowing is everything
Our professionals employ their expertise, prudence, and sound judgment in complex matters to provide simple solutions for our clients.
Civil, marital, and criminal cases are often expensive and come with very high risks, such as hefty fines, loss of revenue, loss of your business, loss of custody of your children, or even time in prison.
Sage Intelligence has a team of licensed private investigators who will work with your attorney to gather evidence and strengthen your case. We can conduct research, surveillance, and undercover operations. We are also well known for locating and interviewing witnesses and informants. In some cases, we even appear in court to offer our expert testimony.
- Litigation Support Investigation for Civil, Marital, and Criminal Cases
- Internal Investigation for Corporations
- Intellectual Property Investigation
- Due Diligence Investigation
- Locate and interview witnesses/informants
- Background Research
- Asset Research
- Compliance Monitoring
- Undercover Operations
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (Bug Sweeps)
- Expert Witness Testimony
Suppose you are worried about your physical security or the security of your assets. In that case, you will not be able to enjoy or carry through with your event, business, or day to day activities.
Sage Intelligence can help give you peace of mind. Our fully licensed team can provide armed and unarmed security services. At your business, home, or event, we can be nearby so you can go about your day with ease.
- Security Consultation
- Personal Security
- Personal Security Vehicles
- Event Security (Guest Listing Screening, Metal Detectors, Security Wands)
- Business/Residential Security
- House Arrest Security (Approved by US Attorneys Office)
Our world is changing. We hardly know a person who does not own a digital device, whether that be a computer, mobile phone, or a GPS tracker. These devices, their hardware, and the network they connect with are continuously evolving while being used to commit crimes.
At Sage Intelligence, we use cutting edge digital forensics technology to stay ahead of the game. Digital evidence becomes more prevalent in criminal cases, revealing the intent, relationship, and the location of subjects or victims. Our computer forensics experts can identify, recover, extract, analyze, and, most importantly, present critical digital evidence.
Sage Intelligence’s scope of expertise includes computer forensics, database forensics, mobile forensics (mobile phones, tablets, GPS devices, sim cards, and memory cards), and network forensics. We are ready to provide expert consulting and expert witness testimony.
- Onsite Acquisition
- Computer forensics
- Database forensics
- Mobile forensics
- Network forensics
- Identify, recover, extract, and analyze data and digital evidence
- Present data and digital evidence
- Provide expert consulting
- Provide expert witness testimony