Knowing is everything
For over a decade, Sage is proud to have become the go-to investigative and security firm for the country's most prominent and respected Attorneys, Law Firms, Public Relations Firms, Corporations, Celebrities and high-net worth families and individuals.
Sage Intelligence will work with your attorney to gather evidence and strengthen your case. We can conduct research, surveillance and undercover operations. We are also well known for locating and interviewing witnesses and informants. Our experts have vast experience in testifying in Federal, State and Local courts.
- Litigation Support Investigation for Civil, Marital, and Criminal Cases
- Internal Investigation for Corporations
- Intellectual Property Investigation
- Due Diligence Investigation
- Locate and interview witnesses/informants
- Background Research
- Asset Research
- Compliance Monitoring
- Undercover Operations
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (Bug Sweeps)
- Expert Witness Testimony
Sage Intelligence can help give you peace of mind. Our fully licensed team can provide armed and unarmed security services. At your business, home, or event, we can be nearby so you can go about your day with ease.
- Security Consultation
- Personal Security
- Personal Security Vehicles
- Event Security (Guest Listing Screening, Metal Detectors, Security Wands)
- Business/Residential Security
- House Arrest Security (Approved by US Attorneys Office)
At Sage Intelligence, we use cutting edge digital forensics technology to stay ahead of the game. Digital evidence becomes more prevalent in criminal cases, revealing the intent, relationship, and the location of subjects or victims. Our computer forensics experts can identify, recover, extract, analyze, and most importantly – present critical digital evidence.
Sage Intelligence’s scope of expertise includes computer forensics, database forensics, mobile forensics (mobile phones, tablets, GPS devices, sim cards, and memory cards), and network forensics. We are ready to provide expert consulting and expert witness testimony.
- Onsite Acquisition
- Computer forensics
- Database forensics
- Mobile forensics
- Network forensics
- Identify, recover, extract, and analyze data and digital evidence
- Present data and digital evidence
- Provide expert consulting
- Provide expert witness testimony